Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let's Do This! Almost To Our Goal!


In memory of Layla Grace Marsh who went home to play with the Angels early this morning. 11/26/2007 - 3/9/2010

Please help me to help families affected by childhood cancer. I'm fundraising for local childhood cancer event this Saturday here in Vegas. Most of you aren't in NV so your support speaks VOLUMES. Thank you very much for being awesome.

~ Go to http://www.nvccf.org/donation.htm
~ Enter "JENNY N." in description box (allows NVCCF to track my donations)
~ Donate whatever you can.* One of my friends donated $2.00 and I love her all the more for it.
~ {HUG} yourself for doing this. Together, WE can make a difference.
*All donations over $20.00 are tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt for your taxes.

xoxo,
Jenny N. (@IHavDefx)