Wednesday, March 17, 2010

If This Doesn't Do Me In, NOTHING Will!

It's a little early to be letting the cat out of the bag but I'm just so dang excited (and SUPER nervous) about my next adventure!

In December, I will be running, yes running, in a half marathon to raise awareness and support for those who have lost their battle with cancer and for those who are still fighting. @WhyIsDaddyCryin is going to come out from Chicagoland & run with me and a small group of my brave, local friends.


See the link below for my personal marathon page, complete with a video and blog. Also, come find me on Twitter (@IHavDefx) and on Facebook (JennyDefx).

Thanks for cheering me on - I'm going to need it as I haven't run anywhere since my HS soccer days.

Help me Coach! (@WhyIsDaddyCryin)

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/DetermiNation/DNFY10GreatWest?px=14731245&pg=personal&fr_id=27350&fl=en_US&et=H56hea6ktOrdJ8L45pGIPw..&s_tafId=508965
Hugs and Giggles,

Jenny
"Be the change you want to see in the world..." ~ Gandhi

1 comment:

  1. a half marathon for a good cause- that is very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.