Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Update on Fundraiser

HELLO! Thank you for stopping by. I have less than 5 days to raise funds for a local children's cancer foundation. Many of you are not in Nevada so your support means A LOT to me, thank you!



Together, we have raised almost $800 towards my $1,000 goal! W.O.W.!!!

If you want to be a part of something amazing, simply follow these steps to changing children's lives:

1. Go to www.NVCCF.org
2. Enter "Jenny N." in comments section - so they can track donations for my goal.
3. Donate whatever you can. One of my fav tweeple could only do $2.00 and I love her all the more for it.
4. {HUG} yourself for being so AWEsome.
Layla Grace (2yrs) and her Daddy. Layla Grace is losing her lifelong battle with cancer.

XOXO,

Jenny N. (@IHavDefx on Twitter ~ Jenny Defx on FB)