Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hope Now and a Little Gratitude

This song came on the radio this morning when I was getting ready for work. I've heard it many times before and thought it was nice but today, I listened to it.



Today my life is running parallel to the lyrics in this song. I am so grateful to have found my source of strength, comfort and serenity. That Something Within that has been there all my life watching over me, allowing my to fall but never abandoning me.



Thank you GAAWD for picking me up and bringing me to the place I never dreamed I could find. The place I was desperately searching for through the bottom of a bottle.


(Artist Niagra Detroit)

I'm glad I finally surrendered and gave It a chance.

HOPE NOW ~ by Addison Road

If everything comes down to love,
Then just what am I afraid of?
When I call out Your name,
Something inside awakes in my soul.
How quickly I forget I am Yours.

I am not my own. I've been carried by You,
All my life.


Everything rides on Hope now,
Everything rides on Faith somehow.
When the world has broken me down,
Your love sets me free.


When my life is like a storm,
Rising waters all I want is the shore,
You say I'll be ok and,
Make it through the rain.
You are my shelter from the storm.


Everything rides on Hope now,
Everything rides on Faith somehow.
When the world has broken me down,
Your love sets me free.


Lyrics snipped from newsreleasetuesday.com

1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.