Thursday, May 27, 2010

I should (and you probably should too)

Today's post is from a friend of mine back east. She's amazing to me.

Thank you Khristi for you friendship and love. I'm better because of it.



I should (and you probably should too)

I've realized that I take so much for granted and that I have for a while.

I should pay more attention to the things around me
I should smile more
I should enjoy the beauty of nature
I should live each day as if it were my last
I should give myself more credit for my accomplishments
I should be happier, sing louder and love more
I should forgive my enemies and forgive myself
I should enjoy being
I should write more poetry
I should try to make others happy
I should relax more
I should get more sleep
I should quit worrying about what other people think and say about me
I should read more
I should try to learn something new everyday
I should put my guard down sometimes
I should quit worrying about the future and dwelling on the past.
Every moment is wonderful and I should try to make them last.
I should try to be a better me

I should start today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.