Friday, May 28, 2010

Mixing It Up - An Interactive Post

I wanted to have a little fun with you guys today and mix things up a bit. After taking some inspiration from my cousin Denise (thank you Sweets), I wanted to try an "interactive" post today.

This idea comes from www.helium.com and should be a neat and fun way of sparking your imagination.

I encourage you to consider what ideas, emotions or feelings the photograph below evokes. You may want to write a poem, create a short story, or simply express a quick thought.

........................................
.................................
..........................
.................
...........
......
...
.

Email your responses to crossing336@gmail.com and stay tuned for an updated blog showing off your creativity.

If you prefer ultimate privacy yet still want to play, let me know and I'll make up a funky alias for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.