Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cool Shit from a Friend

My friend Gregz sent me an email not too long ago. I printed it out and kept it in my wallet to promptly forget all about it.

This morning it fell out onto my lap. Hmmmm...

(Italics are the bloggers input, hee hee)

Realize it’s possible, instead of telling yourself why you can’t.
Become aware of your self-talk.
Would you talk to someone else the way you talk to yourself?
Squash negative thoughts like a bug.
Replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
Focus on what you have, not on what you don’t have.
Love what you have already.
Be grateful for your life and the people that have been placed there.
Embrace your gifts.
(yes…YOU have gifts!)
Don’t compare yourself to others.
Instead, be inspired by them.
Accept criticism with grace.
It’s an opportunity to grow.
But ignore the naysayers (aka the Assholes)
See “bad” things as a blessing in disguise. (I know, that's a toughie)
See failure as a stepping stone to success. (Another tough one)
Surround yourself by those who are positive.
Forget the ones that you don’t “fit in” with.
Complain less; smile more.

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” ~ Herm Albright (love this guy!)

3 comments:

  1. Me like this guy. Him says smart stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robi ~ when I saw this quote, I was like..."WOW! I should have thought of something like that first!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 30, 2010

    Hurray for stuff falling out of wallets!!!
    -Gregz

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.