Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gratitude on a Wednesday Night

Toasted blueberry bread smothered with peanut butter and a tall glass of cold milk

The sound of my daughter’s voice reading “Pinkalicious” to herself

My Twitter friends in the morning.

That I don’t have to hurt others today in order to “feel better” about myself

When someone calls me for help, I can be there for them

Feeling comfortable in my own skin, today

Kick-ass hair conditioner

Recognizing the importance of being consistent with my commitments to others

A different computer desktop picture for each day (thank you Valley of Fire)

Three-day weekends
Four-day work weeks

Next Thursday


Not quitting my job because I don't live up to another person's standards.

My sober friends, especially when I'm at the office.

Taking 1/2 the day off to reach out for help, take care of myself, relax, being my process of learning and healing.

Doing my daughter's end-of-the-school-year poster for her teachers.




Willingness



My blog

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.