Friday, November 12, 2010

Pet Peeves - It's Rant Time

I try not to be negative. I try not to be a bitch. But you know, sometimes you just have to let it out and let it rip. The following is just a little diddy on some annoying things that piss me right off.

Stop here if you can't handle someone else's stupid need to rant.
......................................................
.......................................
............
..
.

~ANNOYING SHIT~

1. People that call me Jenn and not Jen, especially after being told.
2. Letting stupid people like in #1 get to me so easily.
3. Tailgaters - I just want to slam on the brakes with a vengence most times.
4. Typos in my posts, no one else's, just mine because you know I like being perfect.
5. People that hang up after I've given my fake, cheery intro speal when I answer the phone at work.
6. Fake people. Redundant after #6, I know.
7. Let me be honest...most people in general.
8. Cigarette smoke.
9. Whistlers.
10. Flies.
11. Running late.
12. Adult acne.
13. Bras.
14. People that stare. You freaks know who you are.
15. People that pick their nose while driving. Or anywhere public for that matter.
16. People that don't say "Bless you" after you sneeze.
17. That Dexter will never know I exist.

3 comments:

  1. I love your rants. I so feel you on a majority of those. I didn't know you had a blog.

    Hugs n Luvs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG if I ever called you Jenn, I apologize!

    (ps - rants are a necessity at least twice a month. I highly recommend them - sort of like massages ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog post. I really liked the graphic above? Where did you find it? I would like to use on a site I have.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.